2009年12月27日 星期日

PC or NB





Nowadays, computers play an important role in our daily lives. You may use the computer to write your homework, to surf the Net or to have fun with it. Then, with the development of high technology, there are mainly two popular kinds of the computer which are Personal Computer and Notebook. How to know that whether you buy the one you want is also important.

Concerned of being portable, a notebook is sure to be the ideal one. Because its main purpose is designed to be thin and light, it is handy for people to use. However, a PC is not as movable as a notebook. A PC which also needs a lot peripheral products is heavier and bigger than a notebook. So, you would feel troublesome every time you disassembly them when you need to travel overseas and assembly them when you have to use it.

Considered about the issue of repair, a PC would be more proper than a NB. If one of your PC’s parts is broken, you could just buy the part you need to change and it seldom has rejection result between two different brands for the PC is more universal on its function. Compared with the NB, you might spend a lot once your notebook is broken for it’s less universal than the PC.

When it comes to the efficiency, you may do nothing with a NB unless you are a computer engineer; while with a PC, you could upgrade and expand the software easily by yourself and its emission of heat is much better than a NB. Furthermore, it is said that the NB is not as stable as the PC. The NB would probably crush down when your document is not saved.

As for me, I would like to choose a PC for three reasons. First of all, I have full classes every day; so, I usually use computer at home. Second, since I am a commuting student, it would be very inconvenient for me to bring a NB to school and I am also afraid that I would lose it as I need to change my classroom or get off the bus. Third, I don’t even need a NB when taking classes. Thus, even though many students bring their notebooks all the time, I still prefer using a PC at my home to a NB. In brief, because computers have become a necessity to people all over the world, choosing a computer is far more important than anything else. And, you have to know which one you need exactly; then, you would choose the right one, and lead a convenient comfortable life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言