2009年9月22日 星期二

About Zoo Keeper

Self-introduction:


Hi! I am Jack. I love watching movies. I like to be alone; so, I don't have many outdoor activities. Because I am a shy person, I only have a few very good friends. However, I always try to get good grades in all the subjects, especially English.


Since I was young, I've had a great interest in learning English. And, that's all because of my aunty, who is both good at Math and English. Therefore, her co-workers often ask her to travel abroad with them for free. I envied a lot. So, I decid to be a teacher like her in the future.


When it comes to the future expection of the class, I hope I could reach two of my following goals. For one thing, because I am not good at memorizing words, my vocabularies are low, which will have a directily effect on my writing skills. For the other, even though I pass the TOEIC test by scores 795, according to the school graduating conditions, I wanna set my goal further to the TOEFL IBT test. So, it would be good to get more practice in the class.


沒有留言:

張貼留言